Monday, March 25, 2013

Cleansing Pieces.

Today is day 1 of a 3 day cleanse I decided to try to see if I can "reset" my body and start getting back to my healthy self.

I did a lot of research on different cleanses, and I wanted to find one that would not stop me from my normal physical activity, get rid of the toxins, and hopefully remind my body how it is supposed to work.

I decided to try the Shakeology 3 day cleanse since it provides the nutrients needed to still have energy, and maintain my normal physical activity.

I started today with green tea (no coffee!), a tropical flavored shake that I added strawberries, raspberries and blueberries to. It was actually really good!

My first snack was a Fuji apple, before my workout. After my workout was a chocolate shake with a banana cut up in it, and another cup of green tea.

Dinner tonight will be a giant salad with all sorts of yummy veggies and some grilled chicken in it.

Snack at work will be my 3rd shake of the day, probably another chocolate and banana.

Meanwhile, I am drinking water like it is going out of style (2-4 liters a day!)

I will do an update after the third day, when I am hopefully feeling like a million bucks.

Oh, I also just have to give a shoutout to my lovely Cecil for not only hooking me up with the Shakeology, but for doing the 3 day cleanse with me. I'm a pretty lucky lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment