So, as I have been on this bubble guts journey for 3 months now and haven't really found relief in any of the things I have tried so far, I am starting a new lifestyle change today. Due to my most recent testing, my (fairly worthless) GI doctor is calling these bubble guts IBS, and recommended a gluten and dairy free diet. I decided to wait to start it until after the bout, and today is the day.
Let me tell you, starting a new diet when you are hungover isn't the best idea. I woke up from my nap today and just wanted all the hangover food, and my wonderful girlfriend even offered to bring it to me! Once I got out of the shower and had some coffee though, I was ready to take on this new diet, sans the terrible hangover food.
Have I mentioned lately how awesome my girlfriend is by the way? She did the cleanse with me last month, and now she is going gluten/dairy free with me. My lifestyle changes are apparently her lifestyle changes as well, what a peach huh?
Also, I'm going to miss cheese, I decided.
No comments:
Post a Comment